We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
Yes, writing a book and planning a book launch is a big accomplishment, but it is in no way a singular one.
Today I want to share, thank, and heartily endorse each of the talented and tenacious professionals who, in addition to my precious family and friends, have been the wind beneath my wings these past months. My book and business would not be what it is, and what it is becoming, without them.
Writing Coach and Editor
- Anne Dubuisson: Extraordinary in every way.
Website Designer and Content Management Expert
- The brilliant Erin Hyland and her team at Jack Out of the Box Designs.
Social Media Tutor and Content Creator
- The patient and fun Hillary Chybinski
Marketing and Branding Guru
- The passionate and prolific David Newman of Do It! Marketing
- Barbara Crawford: Lovely and talented book copy editor.
- Stacey Atkinson: Dedicated blog and article copy editor.
Physical Fitness Expert
- Kristin Thompson Horn: Strengthened my body so my spirit could endure.
- Hilary Illick: Helped me be courageous.
- Janet Falon provided editing and confidence building
- Jennifer Schelter offered safe and nurturing writing classes
- Sharon Bially: of Book Savvy PR. Tireless and wise beyond words.
- You know who you are and so do I. Thank you for your support.
Book Launch Photos
So dear reader, tell me:
Who in your village are you especially grateful for today?